How does Gadget Mou protect my payments?
Pay securely with your credit card without exposing your details. When paying online, your details are protected by VeriSign SSL encryption (the highest level of protection commercially available). In other words, nobody can see your bank account details.
How do I pay for an order?
To pay for your order on Gadget Mou, follow the steps below:
- Select the order and click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- On the new window click the “CHECKOUT” button.
- Write all customer information carefully
- Fill the Billing Details. This is about where the bill will be posted. if you would like the product to deliver to a different address just mark the ” Deliver to a different address and fill the boxes.
- to pay your bill, mark the PayPal icon and then Proceed to PayPal. Even If you don’t have PayPal account
- if you have a PayPal account you can pay directly to our account. instead, choose ” Pay with debit or credit card and fill the boxes that request.
- and Agree&Pay.
- You will receive an email from us which means your purchase in on the delivery. and you will receive another email from PayPal for your bill.
- We will take a step to send your order as soon as possible.
How do I pay with my credit card?
When placing your order, select the credit card you wish to pay with and you will be directed to a secure payment page.
How do I pay with my debit card?
When placing your order, select Maestro to play with and you will be directed to a secure payment page. Then simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Why did my payment fail?
If your payment for an order has failed, please check it is not due to the following situations:
Card security code failed
Please note that an incorrect card security code could cause payment failure. Card security code is the short numeric code on the back of your credit card. Please verify that you have entered the correct card security code and try again.
If you meet the insufficient fund error log when you make payment by credit card, please make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account and that payment for your order does not exceed your credit limit. Please also make sure you have used a Visa or MasterCard personal credit card to finish payment because at present debit card or business card is unable to be supported.
Please make sure the order amount does not exceed your credit card limit. Or the payment is unable to go through smoothly.
The 3-D security code failed
Please make sure that:
- Your credit card should be authorized by your credit card issuer to make an online payment by activating 3-D Security Code.
- Your credit card has activated 3-D security code. If you have not activated 3-D Security Code, please contact your card issuer with this issue.
The 3-D Security Code for Visa is called Verified by Visa (VBV) and for Master Card is called MasterCard Secure Code.
Can I pay in my local currency?
Please note that all product prices and shipping costs on Gadget Mou are quoted in Euro. If you want to see a conversion in your local currency, please directly contact your nearest currency exchange agent or a bank.